Lake Spokane Community Dental Clinic in Suncrest. We are a non-profit organization that caters to patients of all ages and types. We accept most insurance, including Medicaid/Apple health and for those that don’t have insurance we also have a sliding discount program where we can adjust the fees of services 20-60%. Our dentist, Dr. Schryer, has a myriad of experience in all aspects of dentistry and I am the dental hygienist with over 10 years of experience. Currently taking new patients and our wait time is not too long…yet!
There is also a medical clinic upstairs that also takes most insurance and has the sliding discount program. We can be your one stop shop!
5952 Blackstone Way, Ste 100, Nine Mile Falls, WA 99026
Our Lake Spokane dental clinic, which opened in 2010, has a friendly team of dental professionals to care for your oral health.
- Preventive Exams
- Dental Cleanings
- Periodontal (Gum) Treatment
- Partial and Complete Dentures
- Emergency Dental Services
- Oral Surgery
- Tooth-Colored/Esthetic Fillings
- Crown and Bridge Treatment
- Root Canal Treatment
- It is our goal to help your children establish good oral health care practices that will last a lifetime.
- Help protect your child’s future smile by scheduling their first exam after the eruption of their first tooth.
At your child’s first visit your dentist will:
- Evaluate for risk of cavities & discuss how baby bottles can contribute to dental disease.
- Determine fluoride recommendations.
- Review proper brushing techniques for baby teeth.
Additional children’s services include:
- Prevention and screening
- Oral hygiene Instruction
- Nitrous Oxide
- Fluoride Treatment
- Orthodontic Evaluation
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS!
Heather Anderson, RDH